In 2019, you spent some serious time pretenting to use LinkedIn for Work.
When in reality, you were using it to kill time.
Let's see a few highlights
Top Message Senders
- Sales person asking if they can help improve your SEO/lead generation.
- Sales person asking to partner with you. In reality, they just want to sell you something.
- Recruiter asking you to join a low salary sales team. They justify the low pay with uncapped commission.
- Software using real members' profiles to sell you something.
Top Messages Received
- Do you want to be your own boss?
- Wanting to check if you are interested in attaining your PMP Certificate.
- I'd like to personally invite you to my webinar.
- I would like to connect over a call and show you how we can help you drive leads....
Number of messages received
Top Message Sender
You Were Connection-Fluid
This means you didn't care about the quality of connections and invited/accepted random people. This strategy really doesn't benefit anyone. But go ahead and stroke your ego on your 19,500 "followers." Below is a quick breakdown of the industries your connections work in:
Thank You For Spending So Much Time With Us
Below is how much time you spent reading random articles instead of looking for opportunities to further your career: